Parathas

Today I had gone hiking with my friends, and as usual,  we ended our 2 hours hike, with a fun picnic. I thought I would contribute something healthy yet portable, so, I decided to make a panini using rotis. As all of my friends loved the dish I decided to post this recipe.



Ingredient:

1. Wheat chapatti 3-4
2. Gram flour 6-8
3. Carom seed 1 tsp each
4. Onion - 1 finely chopped
5. broccoli - 1 big floret finely chopped
6. Spinach - ½ cup chopped
7.Red chili -  ½ Tsp
8.Dhania powder - ½ tsp
8. Ghee/oil 3-4 Tsp
9.water - ⅓ cup
9.salt - As needed
10.cheese - optional

Method

In a bowl add the gram flour carom seeds, finely chopped onion, broccoli,
chili powder, dhania powder, and water and mix well to make a paste.

Apply this paste on the roti if adding cheese add it on the applied paste and cook
the rotis well on both sides.

The roti is now ready to eat. Serve with Dahi pudina chutney.

Don’t forget to hit the +1 , Share if you like the post. You can follow us on GooglePlus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kovakkai Fry

Kale Lemon Rice

Red Rice Kozhukattai